Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project Life: Week 4

The Mom Creative


I may be getting into a groove with these , although I think it would help if I got all the journal cards and other bits and pieces that I think I might use into a single place instead of having to search through my whole iphoto catalogue ...

PL4A


PL4B


Credits:
Grey BG Paper: Emily Powers and Paislee Press collab Everyday Ordinary (Oscraps)
Striped Paper, Bunting and Blue Striped Border: One Little Bird Jubilee (Oscraps)
6X4 Journal Card (also used on the small journal cards): Valorie Brown Designs (free on her blog)
Fonts: Cry Kitty, CK Becky, American Typewriter

3 comments:

alexa said...

These pages are working so well of Project Life - know what you mean about putting things together in the same place!

ermily kate said...

You're making me a little jealous I didn't do PL digitally! Your pages look so clean and organized! Love the colors. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize all the digi elements for PL too!

Krisi said...

Love your pages. Love the rounded corners - so fun.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking up. Hope you will stop by next week as well.