Not Saturday but it's the holidays so here you go anyway ...
1. I had just got home from a morning at Nippers with the kids and was hanging out the washing while they were supposed to be washing off the sand and hanging up their wet stuff but instead I was being subjected to a constant barrage of whinging and bickering. It struck me why I find it so difficult to stay in the moment ...
Anyway pop over to the Momestry (I know this post has done the rounds but it offered encouragement to this mum not to stress about enjoying every.little.thing but recognise those moments of kairos time in the day)
2. The Joy Dare or in a similar vein Maxabella's 52 Weeks of Grateful.
3. Trading One Dramatic Resolution for 10,000 Little Ones. - "You see, the character of a life is not set in two or three dramatic moments, but in 10,000 little moments. The character that was formed in those little moments is what shapes how you respond to the big moments of life."
4. List of good family games.
5. My favourite year in review post for 2011 was this one by Jenners.
6. Burning your photos onto CD? Eighteen25 has a DVD cover all ready to print and use.
7. Free audio books for children
8. Printable time capsule questions.