Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life: Week 1

Project Life 2012 Wk 1

For some reason the text on the first page looks bold but on the actual page it's the same as the second. Maybe because when I saved for the web the first half was not flattened but the second was? Anyway ...


Am I allowed to say I love it? Here's the credits ... there's a lot of them for something that was supposed to be simple. I can see they'll be some things that I use over and over though so that will speed things up moving forward.

Credits: Becky Higgins Project Life Template A (Jessica Sprague)
Blue and White paper: Sabrina Creations Beach Party Freebie
Yellow and White Paper: Vicki Stegall Tweet papers freebie
White BG Paper and Blue Striped Border: One Little Bird Jubilee (Oscraps)
Journal Cards (yellow recoloured): Paislee Press and 3PaperPeonies Collaboration Then and Now (Oscraps)
Craft Paper, Green Striped Paper and Word Strips: Paislee Press Photobooth (plus my own added word strips in the mix ... Liz's kit does not have a "making sausages" strip) (Oscraps)
Date Stamp: Biograffiti Month Stamps Clean (Oscraps)
Numbers: Emily Powers Nature Boy (retired)
Fonts - CK Becky, Ostrich Sans Rounded

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yes, you are allowed to say you love it!
I like that your elements are not part of the PL kit, there is nothing wrong with those designs of course, but it is great to see variety.

alexa said...

Just lovely - very vibrant! Glad you are enjoying it. I'm loving such sunshine-y photos too given that we have minus 5C here!