Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Daily: Days 1 and 2

Finally I have something to show. I decided to use Ali Edwards 31 Days Overlay Set and Star on Top by One Little bird and Amy Martin Designs. i'll be using these throughout my album. I modified the overlay to produce a facing page and filled the space with a collage of photos.

dd1


We have a tradition of putting up the tree on the first but I wasn't sure with the move that it would be happening this year. Luckily Geoff got it from the shed and we squeezed tree trimming between the Big Girl's tennis lesson and the girls school Christmas Carols where the Little Girl was one of the grade 4 soloists. She doesn't get her singing from Hubby or I.

dd2


Second day is all about our Jesse Tree readings. The kids have worked out a system now of who gets to do which part of the reading but at the start there were arguments because they all wanted to read.

1 comment:

Maxabella said...

They're lovely pages, Melissa. I really enjoy living vicariously through your scrapbooking efforts. I still have all the 'supplies' waiting for me in my studio, purchased when Max was born (7.5 years ago), never to see the light of day!! x