Saturday, December 31, 2011

52 Photos Catch-Up

Between fighting off the stomach bug (unsuccessfully) that has been doing the rounds of the house and fighting with accpac and the servers at work ... the last few days have been busy and frustrating.  Today I made it to the beach this morning and I thought this afternoon I'd take a little time to post my final post for 2011 with a little look at my progress on my 52 photos.

Week 46: Mosaic

This is a mosaic tile The Boy made at school. I put some felt squares on the bottom so we can use it on the table.

IMG_4664


Week 47: Thankful

Celebrating 40 years of a wonderful life ... lots to be thankful for.

photo-14


Week 48: Real

Lucky for the rest of us the real Father Christmas doesn't jump out on unsuspecting passersby brandishing a storm trooper gun. (Alternatively this is real life at our house).

IMG_4529


Week 49:

Anticipation


Not long now ...

IMG_4644


Week 50: Perspective

We were on the beach when the yachts in the Melbourne to Hobart yacht race sailed through the heads. I know they are much bigger when up close but from this perspective they look way too small to tackle Bass Strait.

IMG_4829


Week 51: Joy

He just loves Christmas.

IMG_4701


The final week is celebrate and I'll be taking that photo tonight.

Enjoy your New Year's Eve.

2 comments:

alexa said...

I love the colours you've captured on your sea photo, and the wonderfully way you wrapped your presents ...

Jenners said...

This was great!! And I love the mosaic! I'm inspired to try and make one myself.

Hope 2012 is wonderful for you and your family!