So I turned 40 on the weekend. The final tally ... 17 things complete.
Move into our new house. Buy a dress. Finish our US photo book.done. Go with the kids on a bike ride. Make sundried tomatoes. done
- Put together a slide show of our US trip.
Read Bonhoeffer. done
- Reduce stored files by half - go paperless.
- Make glow cones.
- Finish my P365-2010 and print.
Ski a black run.
- Throw a dinner party.
- Make a cupcake stand.
Do Week in the Life.
- Sort and backup digital photos.
- Go bush walking.
- Finish and print 2009 album.
- Digitise APS films.
Complete first set of the Riftwar Saga. Go back to uni.
- Make gnocchi.
- Read Anne of Green Gables with Little Girl.
- Spend an afternoon playing parlour games.
- Make a fancy cake.
- Read a book with Big Girl.
- Make a garland with the kids.
- Choose and complete a photo project.
- Catch up with school friends.
- Go for a night swim.
- Read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with The Boy.
Make Icecream. Take the kids to ACMI. Go out for dinner with Hubby. Bottle fruit over summer.
- Put together the 2010 home video onto DVD.
- Read Jane Eyre.
Make a photo kaleidocycle with the kids. Do my world map jigsaw that's been in the cupboard for who knows how long.
December Daily is still coming.