Saturday, August 6, 2011

This week's links

1. Birdfeeders - a pretty, fun and useful? activity for the kids.

2. I'll attempt not to illustrate this for my kids this semester - Stages of Procrastination

3. I'm in love with fennel but it's not something I eat that often. We had this shaved fennel salad last weekend with roast beef and potatoes ... yummy.

4. I made this toblerone ice cream cake for Hubby as a belated birthday cake. Jules' promise of a luscious creamy ice-cream without a machine came through. No multiple whipping here. It is very sweet and very rich.

5. The boy made this Easy Chocolate Slice all by himself except for putting it in the oven. Recommended as an easy recipe for kids, it's fast too and good for lunchboxes.

1 comment:

PlanningQueen said...

Thanks for linking to my recipe and for putting me on to Stone Soup - what a fantastic blog that is!