Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some links

1. I can relate to Kate's post starting out organised because I'm trying to do the same thing. I would love to have ironing, paperwork etc piles back down to zero before we head back into crazy term times. I'm also redoing the kids job charts and Kate has made a free kids schedule printable that I plan to stick on the back of the kids charts.

2. A great selection of free fonts in Honeydesigns Top Ten Fonts Every Scrapbooker Should Know

3. An Instagram template by Cathy Zielske

4. This is getting to be a pattern but go read Maxabella's post against nanny states: A Spoonful of Something ... actually while you're there you may as well subscribe to her blog.

5. A new free 5 ingredients cookbook at Stonesoup.

Linking to Saturday Stumbles

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I like those fonts! Thanks for sharing the links!