Sunday, July 31, 2011

Silverthorn by Raymond E. Feist

Silverthorn (The Riftwar Saga, #2)Silverthorn by Raymond E. Feist

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is the second book in a trilogy. In this one Arutha takes centre stage as he searches for a cure for his princess. As a character Arutha is not as compelling as Pug and with Pug pushed off the centre stage until the very end of the book, the story suffered. Once Pug reentered the story, things looked up. The story ends on a bit of a cliff hanger and I'll be interested to get my hands on the last book. Hopefully we'll get more of Pug. Jimmy the hand was another character that scored a leading role in this book and i'll be keen to see more of him as well. I'll hold me recommendation on this book until after I've finished the final book in the trilogy.

This was a book on the list picked for me by the Book Seer for the Take A Chance Challenge.

No comments: