Monday, July 25, 2011

On Our Weekend ...

we took a long one. Hubby got home Thursday morning from China and we picked up the kids from school and headed off skiing at Mt Hotham. There was a combination of cloudy skies and fresh snow with one day of this ...

IMG_3120


Hubby was learning to snowboard so when the kids were in ski school I skied with friends or by myself. I used my Hotham App to log my runs. Total: 46 runs, 70km, max speed 52.7km/hr. I also skied a black run (#11 on this year's list).

In between the 11hrs of driving and the skiing the kids also managed to have an igloo building competition.

IMG_3127


and we stopped for an early dinner at King River Cafe which was a much better option than McDonald's.

1 comment:

alexa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Feels so unusual to read of snow and skiing at this time of year!