Saturday, July 9, 2011

Link Time

1. How to answer a question like are you religious?
"Everyone who walks the planet organizes their life around a set of ideas about the world, what is of utmost value, and how we should live. Regardless of how well people articulate these ideas, the particular way of life that emerges from this set of beliefs, if you think about it, is in essence a religion."
                            Read More 

2. DIY coloured chalkboard paint.

3. Glow in the dark slime - my kids would love this.

4. Daily photo prompts for July.

5. Kids who say they're bored? Kill two birds with one stone. Brooke was inspired by a photo of a dream jar ... I had to chuckle at what she writes:

"I found the above image both lovely and amazingly inspirational. But, I have to be honest...I have way too much to do and not enough time to be doodling my dreams onto pretty paper and dropping them into a jar. So, I changed this little number up a bit and fashioned my "Bored Jar" into something similar. You might be thinking, "how is this a reduction?" Well, when my oldest tells me he's "bored" he gets to dip into our new jar and pull out a chore to do - one that helps me and minimizes my to do list. Reduction!"
                Make your own bored jar.

6. These lights that make use of old negatives are fantastic. (via Lifehacker ... via Pinterest)

Linking with Saturday Stumbles

1 comment:

cate said...

great links, thanks!