The holidays can tend to pass so quickly and pretty soon we're at the end of the holidays and we've frittered away all that time. I'm not totally averse to some frittering but the terms are so busy it would be a shame not to take advantage of no school to do some of those more time consuming fun things and also get things in order before the next term starts. With that in mind, I'm making a list.
The July holiday list:
Some things that are already scheduled:
Some stuff we need to do:
10. Get girls uniforms dry cleaned - dropped off
Would be good to do:
10. Clean up the desk
12. Kids give their rooms a thorough clean - Big Girl's done, other two started.
Would be fun to do:
13. Have a friend over for each of the kids - organised for big Girl and Little Girl
19. Pull some of the craft kits out of the cupboard - lipbalm used
Would be fun to make:
25. English muffins
Things I'd like to do:
29. Finish the 4 books in my currently reading list
30. Start the US slideshow
OK, this may be optimistic but I guess we'll see.
Edited to add: 31.
32. Take the kids to the bank
33. Choose light fittings - went and looked today, want to take mum to look
34. Relook at kids job charts (they're not working as well now our schedule has changed) - started
the last couple?