Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Potato Pizza

Sunday's are often pizza night at our house and having people over gives me a chance to try out a few more varieties. I make my own bases.

Mix two cups bread flour, 1/2 tsp actor sugar, 1 tsp salt, 2 tbs olive oil and 2 tsp yeast. Add 3/4 cup warm water. Mix with dough hook until combined and then for a further 2mins. Let rise for at least 1 hr.

This recipe makes four plate size pizzas with a really thin crust.

For the topping I brushed the base with olive oil. Then topped with thinly sliced potato also brushed with olive oil, finely sliced red onion, chopped rosemary and a handful of grated pizza cheese.

IMG_2589


It was yum! I also love aussie (tomato, bacon, cheese and egg) or my tomato, proscuitto, cheese, rocket and sour cream specialty.

1 comment:

cate said...

ooh, I do love potato pizza from pizza capers, but I've never had a go at making it myself!

{thanks for dropping by my blog today!}