Monday, May 16, 2011

On my weekend ...

The weather continued being atrocious and the two youngest had soccer at 9am out at Berwick ... nice. Hubby got soccer duty. I supervised the Big Girl's tennis and model building. It's for a presentation at school on the Senate.

we16may3


We've had a lot of fun discussing who is who. The greens are on the end ... they're green.

After showers for the kids who were all freezing cold and wet after their various sporting endeavours we headed up to Bellavedere for lunch. Yum, yum, yum. I had scampi and mushroom salad followed by roast duck in a red wine sauce. We also got a plate of duck fat chips ... and some veges and salad. Dessert was a selection of tiramisu, bread and butter pudding, fig and frangipani tart and a strawberry and goat's milk tart. I didn't have any dinner.

we16may2


Hubby worked and I slacked off afterwards ... I really felt like having a lie down.

Sunday we had church, then went to Shoppingtown to shop for the kids ... not fun. We had limited success. Home for lunch then out to the park for Little Girl to do some cross country training and then having a play.

we16may1


Take away Indian and some Masterchef.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am most intrigued by our Senate representatives - perhaps in more ways than one! :-)