Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Display only and fake identities

The Boy brought this model house he made home from school yesterday. He immediately rushed looking for a piece of paper to make a sign ... you know ... just in case anyone got confused and thought it was real.

IMG_2328


It's supposed to be our other house, including the satellite dish.

Speaking of fantasies, last night I was chatting with some friends and it turned out I was the only one who had never used a fake name when they were out in public. I kind of forgot about it until I this morning when I was perusing some blogs and stumbled upon Maxabella's post about The Liary and I started to wonder ... am I the odd one not to have a fake identity? Maybe I should have a fake identity?

So, inquiring minds want to know ... have you ever used a fake identity? Let me know in the comments. You can remain anonymous if you don't want to break cover.

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Just found this post and there's that Liary haunting me again. LOL!

NOOOO you SO don't need a fake identity. They are only for sad people without confidence in their own abilities or place in the world. Being a great big fake is the furthest thing on my mind as I've grown older and happier, but boy was it something I dallied in when I was young, insecure and hurting. It embarrasses me a great deal to this day.

x

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of the fake identify! Create and be who ever you want to be :) Patty