Friday, April 8, 2011

March 2011 Wrap-Up

March has come and gone very busy, but good. The Boy went on an excursion to Boroondara Park and dressed up in olden day clothes. We had a long weekend down at Pt Lonsdale. Hubby and Big Girl went to Wye River for a daddy/daughter weekend with other girls from her class. Little Girl and The Boy started training for the soccer season. Hubby went away again for a boys weekend with his school friends, we bought Little Girl a violin, and the girls had their intershouse swimming sports. We celebrated my auntie's 70th birthday at the Healesville tennis club, Hubby and I went out for drinks with the year 6 parents and The Boy went to a birthday party too. I started going to cardiotennis on Tuesday's and The Boy and Little Girl moved up a level in swimming (starting next term).


Project Progress
1000 Gifts: #84-168

Books Read and Progress on 2011 Reading Challenges:

The Book Thief Take a Chance Challenge #3 task 9 (1/12); Chunkster (2/6)
The Help Take a Chance Challenge #3 task 2 (2/12)
Lake in the Clouds Chunkster (3/6); Global (2/7)

39 Things (5/39)

I started reading Anne of Green Gables with the Little Girl  (#22)
Started reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with The Boy (#30)
I started playing tennis (#36)

52 Recipes


I added 5 new recipes. I have a few that I made but haven't posted yet. Should be up to #34
Scrapbooking:


I completed another 7 pages for our US album.


2 CT layouts. Build a Bear and An Afternoon in Queenscliff.


and a cover for our summer holidays album.




Other:


  • Uploaded this month's photos for backup.
  • I still need to organise my bookmarks.
  • I finished our tax.
This month:
  • I have an OT thematic essay due.
  • I'm going to Singapore over Easter. Hubby is looking after the kids.

No comments: