The girls had a wonderful start to the year. It's hard to believe they are in grade 6 and grade 4. Big Girl is already complaining about having to wear a dress to the graduation dinner.
We battled flooding in the backyard which turned the pool green, hired Legend of the Guardians to watch as a family and made strawberry jam.
Hubby was away overseas for two and a half weeks this month so that complicated things. The Boy kept us busy with two parties, we went to the Guide dogs open day and celebrated a naming day.
Project Progress1000 Gifts: #31-84
Books Read and Progress on 2011 Reading Challenges:
I added three more reading challenges but that is definitely it for this year.
The Other Queen - Global Challenge (1/7)
1788 - What's in a Name (1/5)
I started my first subject in my diploma on 26th Feb. (#20)
I added three new recipes ... might have a bit of catching up to do ... I should be at recipe #29 by now.
I did three pages for this month's designer spotlight at oscraps. All three are for our 2010 album.
- Uploaded my photos for backup.
- I still need to organise my bookmarks.
- I printed out some job charts for the kids but they still need a little tweaking ... thinking I need to add "brush hair" to the Big Girl's. So far it's working well, especially for Little girl and The Boy.
- There's a long weekend but I've got class on Saturday morning so I'll go away after that.
- I need to finish our tax.
- I want to try to get the last few pages of our US album finished.
- and start reading again with the kids.