Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend Browsing

All the kids went back to school this week and they had such a great start.  The Boy went Monday and he hasn't clung to me once which is great.  There's been times in the past where I've had to carry him into class and hold his arms down so he didn't grab the door jambs and hang on as we passed through.

The girls started Wednesday.  Usually I try to take them into class on the first day but Hubby left early in the morning for Ararat so it was just me left to do drop offs.  I felt bad letting them out on the road outside school at 8am and watching them walk into school weighed down by backpacks full of their books and also carrying a second shoulder bag full of books.  They were really heavy.  I suppose at least they'll have a hard luck story for later.

It's rainy here today ... really rainy

IMG_0295


 I've been able to spend some time browsing my reader and bookmarks.

There's heaps of fun projects around for Valentine's day.  I'm not a huge fan of this holiday and this year Hubby will be overseas but I'm tempted by DIY Valentine fruit stickers (via Ann), or this iPhone valentine printable (I could throw this in Hubby's case for a surprise) and some cute cards ... maybe it's time for a rethink?

No comments: