Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BBQ lemon and chilli chicken wings

I fell behind with blogging the new recipes I'd cooked for my 52 recipes series and in catching up I've just realised there's been a few recipes I've missed so I'll post a few in a row and try to catch up. Hopefully I can find all the relevant photos and recipes. I found this recipe for BBQ lemon and sweet chilli chicken wings on the Sweet Paul blog.  A nice easy recipe that I made back in October ... perfect for those first few early warm days of Spring when you want move onto BBQ's and salads after a cold winter.  From memeory I think I bought the chilli then forgot to put it in so maybe just call them BBQ lemon and sweet chicken wings.

IMG_9802

Served up with coleslaw and green salad they hit the spot.  When I went searching for the recipe I found it in my "Recipes I'll Cook Again" bookmark folder, so obviously a keeper.

No comments: