Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

I finished my Christmas shopping today.  I know, last minute and all that, but I didn't want to shop before we moved and then I had to wait for a time when Hubby was home and we didn't have anything on so I could shop for the kids.  The good news ... I got there early and had a written list so I finished in a couple of hours leaving the rest of this Christmas Eve to get Big Girls hair cut, watch the kids swim in the pool, browse the internet etc.  This afternoon I'm going to pack for the beach then we will go to church tonight.

Anyway, enough blathering from me, I really only ventured on here to wish you a Merry Christmas, may it be filled with all that makes life good ... and here's a shot of our tree this year :)


IMG_0328

1 comment:

Photographing Mom said...

Yay! for finishing!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!