Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Light Brioche Burger Bun

I usually try to make most of our bread but sometimes I forget or get tied up with other things.  Last Wednesday I decided to try this burger bun recipe on Smitten Kitchen.  I made them before we left for swimming then rang Hubby to start cooking the burgers when we were almost finished there.  Just a little more cooking and some assembling once we got home and we had this ... yum.

IMG_8652


I followed the recipe properly this time so I won't repost it you can go over and check it out here.

I made the rolls again Saturday night just to have for lunch on Sunday. Just rolls this time, no hamburgers. They worked both times and were lovely and soft.  The kids gave them a thumbs up and the recipe is now in "recipes I'll cook again". Yes, I actually have a bookmark folder called recipes I'll cook again.

No comments: