Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm Not Special

The Boy wants Hubby to watch his tabloid sports on Friday.  He wants it to be special.  When I go to support him it's not special because I go to everything.

IMG_8660


Lovely.


There are some people who still appreciate me coming to cheer them on.

IMG_8670

Of course that means I was at the track from 9:30am yesterday to watch her compete in the 1500m. Then they had the field events before the younger girls came out around lunch time. Then I was rushing from one to the other to make sure I didn't miss any races. They both had pretty packed programs. As well as the 1500m and all five field events Big Girl also did the 800m, 200m, 100m, 100m hurdles and the 4X100m. I didn't quite achieve 100% ... while Little Girl was doing this ...

IMG_8723

Big Girl was running the 2nd leg of the 4X100 circular relay. At the end of the day Little Girl announced that hurdles wasn't really her thing ... she's probably right ... but she's not too shabby in the sprints.

Finally finished up there at 2:45 before rushing off to pick up The Boy.

No comments: