Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ariel's Grotto Template Freebie

If all goes to plan we should be on the way to Mt Buller by the time this posts.  The girls are competing in the Victorian Snowsports Competition later in the week.  The weather is looking a bit wild so we'll see how we go.  Anyway I'm not sure what I'll be getting up to for the next few days so I've scheduled a few posts for the rest of the week starting with this one.

Free for you: a template based on my layout Ariel's Grotto.
Ariels-Grotto-Template

Download HERE

4 comments:

Dana said...

Thank you for the template.

~BridgetL~ said...

Thanks for the template. Good luck to the girls :)

Sue said...

Thank so much for the fun template! :)

canpeg said...

Thanks for the template, Mel :) Now, just gotta find it on my HDD ! LOL