Tuesday, August 3, 2010

52 Recipes

I don't know about you but I have a heap of recipes bookmarked in my browser that I haven't tried yet ... not to mention magazine and newspaper clippings, cookbooks and handwritten recipes from friends ... all waiting for the day that they will be cooked.

IMG_8599


I'm going to do something about it.  For the next year I will trying at least one new recipe per week.  I'll post a photo and my verdict here on my blog and I'll link them all to this post.  Stay tuned for ...


  1. Simple Sausage Dinner
  2. Light Brioche Burger Buns
  3. Chicken Pie
  4. Quick and Easy Cinnamon Bun Bread
  5. White Chocolate Cheesecake
  6. Moroccan Chicken
  7. Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
  8. Beer Braised Beef with Onions
  9. Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
  10. Crash Hot Potatoes
  11. Rosanne Cash's Potato Salad
  12. Cellophane Noodle Salad with Roast Pork
  13. Peach Shortbread
  14. White Chocolate Meringues
  15. White Chilli Chicken
  16. Broad Bean Dip
  17. Honeybun Cake
  18. Summer Trifle
  19. Pasta with Fresh Corn Pesto
  20. Mango Rice Salad
  21. Caramel Cake
  22. Nutella Choc Chip Cookies
  23. Meatballs with Pineapple and Peppers
  24. Pork with Apple and Red Cabbage
  25. Chicken Fricasses
  26. Lamb Korma
  27. Nutella Brownies
  28. Pina Colada Cake
  29. Oven Baked Pumpkin, Leek and Chicken Risotto
  30. Moroccan Chicken
  31. Apple Cider Pork
  32. Beef with Peppers
  33. Ice box Butter Cookies
  34. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
  35. Pineapple Fried Rice
  36. Choc Chip Cookie Bowls
  37. Potato Pizza
  38. Carrot Soup
  39. Choc Chip Bars
  40. Another Chicken Curry
  41. Pita Bread
  42. Falafels
  43. Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread
  44. Chicken Noodle soup
  45. Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins
  46. Pakistani Old Clothes Beef Curry
  47. Spring Rolls
  48. Raspberry and White Chocolate Scones
  49. Homemade Chorros With Warm Chocolate Sauce
  50. Cashew Chicken
  51. Whole Wheat Choc-Chip Cookies
  52. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, when I was packing boxes the heaviest were all of the recipe books and mags. If I cooked half of the recipes it would do me for the rest of my life!

canpeg said...

I look forward to seeing these, Mel !

tamara said...

this is a great idea. I might just have to join you in this endeavour