Monday, July 26, 2010

Why do I take so many photos involving food? ... this week's P365

His birthday means his request. ... rib roast and Mamma's cake with a nice glass of red wine.

Day 200 - Birthday Tea



They hadn't used the trampoline for ages. It was a struggle to get them to hop off and come inside for a shower.

Day 201 - Jump



I accompanied him on his school excursion to the museum.

Day 202 - At the Museum



He's been pestering me for days to make Anzac biscuits ... I told him where to find the recipe and said go for it.

Day 203 - Anzac Biscuits



Perfecting my recipe for wholemeal bread ... I'm getting closer.

Day 204 - Making Bread



Cousins at the footy, face painting, snacks and an 82 point win by the 'Pies.

Day 205 - The Footy



Taking a break and some sustenance during shopping expedition.

Day 206 - Capital Kitchen

No comments: