Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tweet Scrapping

Yes, I have been scrapping ... just haven't been blogging about it.  Apart from my US album which is moving along steadily I finally got some added impetus to use my twitter stream as inspiration for some layouts due to the tweet-challenge at oscraps a couple of weeks back.

First up The Boy:


I didn't take any photos on New Year's Eve (gasp) but I did have this tweet and I teamed it up with some photos from my stash.


Finally I grabbed all my tweets from December and put them all on a double page spread (I admit I did have to cut some out to fit it all on ... who knew I was such a chatterbox.)




N.B. I used Print Your Twitter to save my tweets to pdf.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ok, I was checking out your tweet page in the oscraps gallery and I am deeply disturbed by the public pool incident! ;-)
I love these pages - your digi/scrap style is fantastic, such a great combination of simple clean lines and just the right amount of embellishment.