Tuesday, May 4, 2010

develop on Fridays :: basics part 1

This is the develop on Fridays assignment from a couple of weeks back - Basics. It's currently on a break anyway but I wanted to get this one done anyway.

Assignment

Ready for your assignment?

I want you to explore different settings on your camera and take at least three photo (helpful if it’s the SAME stationary thing) in each one of the following different areas –

ISO

White Balance

For the ISO I went outside and photographed some mushrooms in the backyard. It was a cloudy day.


Then for the ISO I came inside and photographed one of Little Girls art pieces.  From left to right ISO = 200, 400, 800 and 1600.  






1 comment:

canpeg said...

OK .... so I need to make my ISO higher to see what I took a photo of ! LOL Thanks, Mel ! After the batteries finish charging, I'll have a look ;)