The goal is to read at least 10 Nonfiction books in the Christian genre - Christian Living, Inspiration, or Christian biography/autobiography. I plan to list the books ahead of time, but may end up changing the list as I go along. If anyone would like to join me for this challenge, please sign up in the comments.
WHEN: January 1-December 31, 2010
WHAT: 10 or more Christian Non-Fiction books
Books can be changed at any time and can be used for multiple challenges.
My list (including books I've already read this year)
- The Gospel According to Lost by Chris Seay
- The Vertical Self: How Biblical Faith Can Help Us Discover Who We Are in An Age of Self Obsession by Mark Sayers
- The Open Secret by Leslie Newbigin
- Justification by Tom Wright
- The Problem of Pain by CS Lewis
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith by Timothy Keller
- Why Revival Tarries by Leonard Ravenhill
- The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun
- Counterfeit Gods by Timothy Keller