Friday, April 9, 2010

Interesting challenges for April

I love seeing the new challenges that start each month and seeing which ones might interest me.  Some that I'd like to make time for this month:

Carolyn's Inspired by the Arts challenge @nuts4digi.com - showcasing blurry photos
Tamara's Font  Challenge @nuts4digi.com - using 28 days later ... a new font for me.
Flora's Variety challenge @ nuts4digi.com - she provides a template for this one.
Web Inspiration @ oscraps - actually I've already done my layout for this one.
Color Challenge @ oscraps - black and white and add one colour.
Creative techniques challenge@oscraps - use blending
Ostash Challenge @oscraps - scrap inside the box.
Amanda's Photography Challenge @ pickleberrypop - photograph your house or garden ... works in with the challenge below.
Home Sweet Home challenge @ pickleberrypop - this really is a page we need in our albums.


I've been getting more pages done for our album.  Here are a couple.


Goodbye-Harrypg1


Naughty-or-Nice

No comments: