Saturday, April 24, 2010

Book Awards Reading Challenge

OK ... another reading challenge for me - Book Awards Reading Challenge.  I've had this on my list from a little while, just hadn't got round to posting it yet, which also means I've already made a start with Cormac McCarthy's The Road and Ursula LeGuin's Tenahu.



Rules:

Read 10 books from 10 different awards during January 1, 2010 through November 1, 2010.

Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.

Choices don't have to be posted right away, and lists may be changed at any time.

'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs.

SIGN UP at the Book Awards site using Mr. Linky -- please use a SPECIFIC post link.

If you'd like to be a contributor on the Book Awards blog, email me at 3m.michelle at gmail and reference your blog address if you have one. (I must have your email address, so comments to this post won't work.)

Have fun reading!

No comments: