Monday, March 15, 2010

Riding, reading, cooking, dentist, planting ... this week's P365

Trying out the gears on her new bike.

Day 67 - New Bike



Helping in the kitchen becomes even more fun when it involves smashing chicken with the rolling pin.

68 - Kitchen Helpers


Arriving at my boy's school early has two perks: a car park that's not blocks away and some quiet time before rushing to get the girls.

69 - My Time



Dentist appointment today ... still suffering from a dental phobia caused by a very scary dentist we had when we were kids.

70 - The Dentist



Our newest addition to family meals ... although different everytime ... I find it almost impossible to follow a recipe.

71 - Beef and Noodles in Lettuce



The kids helping me plant seeds of cos lettuce and rainbow chard.

72 - Planting Seeds


Aunty Janine sharing some of my girl's take from the easter hunt at mum's extended family get together in Healesville.

73 - Family reunion

No comments: