Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Five #23

Our eggplant is flowering and fruiting at the moment ... very pretty.

IMG_6464


____________________________________________


This week has been a bit crazy so I've only finished one layout:


RipView-Swim-Classic


Credits HERE

___________________________________________


Both the girls have their own cameras, Big Girl has had hers for a few years and Little Girl got hers last year when we went to the US.  The most enthusiastic photo taker of them all is The Boy who gets to use our point and shoot occasionally.  I've shown the girls a few things, especially talking about getting the focus right and holding the camera steady but I must admit I haven't spent as much time as I would like teaching them about taking photos.  DPS has a great article 13 Lessons to Teach Your Child About Digital Photography that I've bookmarked to help me out in this area.

___________________________________

Last year I did Shimelle's class blogging for scrapbookers and one lesson involved having a special tag for those stories we blog about that we also want to scrap so this week I finally got my butt in gear and I now have a new tag The Stories that I'll use for these posts.  It makes it really easy to whizz through and pick a story to tell when I'm in the mood for some scrapbooking ... and the best bit is the journaling is already done.

___________________________________

and a favourite from GVF ... Human by The Killers ... no comparison to live though.

1 comment:

Che said...

The flower photo is breathtaking! I love the soft light!