Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Donna's template Pack #5




I don't think it would be any secret that I'm a big fan a templates, they just make it so easy to put pages together, especially now that I'm trying to get some books printed.  Donna Duncombe designed this template set with P365 photos in mind but I think they're perfect for scrapping events.  I don't know about you but I have a lot of events with a lot of photos and most of the time I'm looking to do just a two-page spread.  These templates make it easy to fit lots of photos and journaling on a double page layout without it looking messy or cluttered.

The first layout is from Christmas morning.  You can see the single pages with credits HERE and HERE.




The second page is our Christmas lunch again view the single pages with full credits HERE and HERE.



No comments: