Thursday, February 25, 2010

But I Love You Template

Ever wished you had a CTRL-Z button for your life?  We were sorely in need of one yesterday morning with two young members of the family turning on tantrums even before we left for school.  I was thinking we would have a few more years before one of the kids wandered out the morning and mumbled "Get my breakfast" without even a hello.  Anyway today I left The Boy at school scowling at me because I wouldn't let him take his transformer with him to class ... but I've had three coffees now and am offering a free template to my lovely readers ... a gift for putting up with my rant :)

Based on my layout But I Love You ... download HERE

But-I-Love-You-Template

3 comments:

digitallyinspired said...

Thank you for your lovely freebie! We have mentioned it over at our blog, Digitally Inspired.

canpeg said...

Thanks, Mel ! Loved this layout in the Gallery, with all the hearts. Sounds like you had a great start to the day LOL Pity they ALL didn't LOL
Counting down the days now, till the big trip ;) Should be there next Friday :D

Deb.

Amy said...

Thanks Melissa .... I had the same scowl for the same reason this week! My caffeine was in the form of coke zero though .... does help! Good luck with the weekend, load them up with jobs :-)