Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Five #16

After a short break my Friday Five is back so without too much blather I bring you a photo:

IMG_5227edit

One of the sand sculptures at Queenscliff last Sunday, Hubby called it New Year Reveller.

______________________________________________

No scrapbook layouts finished this week, I have one double page just waiting for journaling.  I finished this one before Christmas:



Credits HERE.

__________________________________________

Something fun and different to do with lego and duplo, LEGO Car and DUPLO Truck Cardboard Printouts.

_________________________________________

On Meet Me at Mikes 20 Crafty Free Fonts ... I particularly love Clementine Sketch, Impact Label and Stitch and Bitch.

__________________________________________

Finally a video, one guy sings all the parts in this Michael Jackson medley:


No comments: