I turned 38 over a month ago and I've been slowly putting this list together ... finally finished ... and already started.
1. Make a photo book.
2. Do the Rip View Classic Swim
3. Take the kids to the museum.
4. Get old school friends together.
5. Grow broccoli.
6. Clean out the filing cabinet.
7. Go see some live music - Good Vibrations tickets bought and used.
8. Make paper cranes with the girls.
9. Have a dinner party.
10. Do some TTVF.
11. See a movie by myself.
12. Go to a new restaurant with Hubby.
13. Have a picnic at Hanging Rock.
14. Play tennis.
15. Make my APS photos digital.
16. Enjoy sunset in the backyard ... just Hubby and me.
17. Make relish.
19. Go for a bike ride with the kids.
20. Go out just to take photos.
21. Share one of my favourite childhood books with each of the kids.
- started Finished Famous Five with The Boy
- started Heidi with little Girl
22. Ski a black run.
23. Dance in public.
24. Make doughnuts.
25. Finally sort and backup my digital photos.
26. Read The complete Works of Jane Austen
27. Make a slideshow of our US trip.
28. Grow veges from my own seeds.
29. Make a photo display for our wall.
30. Learn something new.
31. Make cinnamon buns.
32. Photograph a stranger.
33. Make the ultimate 90's party playlist.
34. Start at the start of Feist's Riftwar Saga
35. Spend an afternoon playing parlour games.
36. Take 12 self-portraits.
37. Find some coffee tables for the lounge. - found in dad's shed, thanks to my sister-in-law's love of redecorating.
38. Video one of the kids impromptu plays.