Wednesday, January 20, 2010

38 things to do before I turn 39

* Inspired by Andrea *

 I turned 38 over a month ago and I've been slowly putting this list together ... finally finished ... and already started.

1.  Make a photo book.

2.  Do the Rip View Classic Swim 

3.  Take the kids to the museum.

4.  Get old school friends together.

5.  Grow broccoli.

6.  Clean out the filing cabinet.

7.  Go see some live music - Good Vibrations tickets bought and used.

8.  Make paper cranes with the girls.

9.  Have a dinner party.

10.  Do some TTVF.

11.  See a movie by myself.

12.  Go to a new restaurant with Hubby.

13.  Have a picnic at Hanging Rock.

14.  Play tennis.

15.  Make my APS photos digital.

16.  Enjoy sunset in the backyard ... just Hubby and me.

17.  Make relish.

18.  Perfect the bread recipe.

19.  Go for a bike ride with the kids.

20.  Go out just to take photos.

21.  Share one of my favourite childhood books with each of the kids.

  • started Finished Famous Five with The Boy
  • started Heidi with little Girl


22.  Ski a black run.

23.  Dance in public.

24.  Make doughnuts.

25.  Finally sort and backup my digital photos.

26.  Read The complete Works of Jane Austen

27.  Make a slideshow of our US trip.

28.  Grow veges from my own seeds.

29.  Make a photo display for our wall.

30.  Learn something new.

31.  Make cinnamon buns.

32.  Photograph a stranger.

33.  Make the ultimate 90's party playlist.

34.  Start at the start of Feist's Riftwar Saga

35.  Spend an afternoon playing parlour games.

36.  Take 12 self-portraits.

37.  Find some coffee tables for the lounge.  - found in dad's shed, thanks to my sister-in-law's love of redecorating.

38.  Video one of the kids impromptu plays.

1 comment:

canpeg said...

Ha ha ha ! I did one of these for before I turned 50, and I think I may have achieved about 3 of them LOL The year I turned 50 was a bit of a disaster, so I think I make it this one LOL Can I do that ??? Might have to celebrate it in Melbourne LOL
Good Luck ! I see you have one done already LOL
Deb.