Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This years CD Calendars

Last year I made a CD calendar for my parents so this year I decided to do another set of pages to go in the case.  I finished printing last week and finally got round to cutting them out today.

2010 CD Calendar

I used the free template at Shutter Sisters ... I love the simple design ... and gave the photos a vintage look using the technique described in this tutorial at CoffeeShop but she also has a free action that will do the work for you.

My creation

You can take a closer look at the set on flickr.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Melissa you are the answer to my prayers right now!!

I wanted to make calendars for my parents and in laws, but have left it so late to get one printed and bound, but this, I LOOOOVE this idea.

thankyou thankyou thankyou for such a timely post ;-)