Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Five #15

This will be the last friday five for the year ... I will not be blogging Christmas day.  Lots of good things to share this week but I'll keep it to five and save some for next year.

Our peaches are looking fabulous and some are ready for picking.

IMG_4957edit

____________________________________

I actually scrapped three pages this week ... hooray ... here's one.  The journaling is a condensed version of this post.



_________________________________________

My friend Donna is offering a freebie everyday until Christmas on her blog.  There are already some cute quick pages which are great for getting photos scrapped in a hurry so head over and check it out.

_________________________________________

Last weekend I made Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies.  What can I say about these except that I took them to two separate gatherings with rave reviews ... although I would have happily eaten the tray myself ... oh so yum.  Thanks to Amy for letting us in on the secret.

_________________________________________

and another Christmas song ... Oh Come Emmanuel by Rosie Thomas.  I couldn't find a youtube video but you can go here to listen ... enjoy.

No comments: