Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Five #13

We have a few ornaments on the tree from other parts of the world.  This is one my parents brought back from South America.

Christmas Ornament
____________________________________

Another fairly slow week with the scrapbooking but I do have a layout to share using two new products by Donna Duncombe, Winter Blues Cardstock and  Blue Glitter Alpha, as well as her Photomasks and bling from Shine minikit.

Let-it-Snow


____________________________________

I finished up on the CT team at nuts4digi.com this week.  After our trip to the US I was feeling kind of restless, like their was something heading my way so I decided to put in my resignation to allow a bit more time in my schedule.  Debbie (the owner) has been the best boss and I have learnt heaps in the nearly two years I've been there.  I'll still call it my digi home ... I haven't found a place quite as friendly but now my visits will all be just for fun :).

 _____________________________________

The Boy wants a Christmas Tree for Christmas.  He told Hubby about a week ago, but early one morning this week he crawled up into bed with me, gave me a hug and as we were talking he said he wanted a Christmas Tree because then Father Christmas can put his presents under it, he was also happy to wait until his birthday next year and then his presents can go under it the next Christmas ... love it ... we'll have to see what happens come Christmas morning.

______________________________________

Raising awareness about breast cancer - The Pink Glove dance

No comments: