Thursday, December 31, 2009

Book Challenges on Royal Review

Royal Reviews is hosting a raft of reading challenges for 2010 and I thought I'd join in the fun.  The challenges run 1st Jan through to Dec 31st 2010 and all have four levels of participation:  curious - 3 books, fascinated - 6 books, addicted - 12 books and obsessed - 20 books.  The ones I'm going to join:

1.  !st in A series  Pretty self-explanatory ... read the first book in a series.




2.  2nd Reading Challenge  This is for 2nd in a series or second time you've read an author.



3. Fantasy Reading Challenge  Read any type of fantasy.



4.  Historical Fiction Reading Challenge  Love historical fiction so I'm in this one for sure.



5.  Romance Reading Challenge 



Putting myself in the curious category for each challenge.

No comments: