Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Five #12

This week's photo is of a piece of artwork Little Girl brought home from school this week ... not sure where she gets her ability from.

IMG_4704edit


___________________________________

This week's layout ... sadly my weekly layout pick is also turning into my only layout for the week ... scrapping time is few and far between at the moment.  I did this for the photography challenge at nuts4digi.com and uses Donna Duncombe's new cardstock Winter Blues.  Full credits HERE.

First-Day-of-Squad


_______________________________________

I've been thinking a little about what things we'll do as a family for Christmas this year.  I was hoping to get to Come Celebrate this year which is a carols by candlelight that my church is involved in but we have my nephew's birthday party on the same night.  I think this year we will go to Road to Bethlehem.  We've never been but know plenty of people who rave about it.
_______________________________________

If you are into crafting then you should check out Meet Me at Mikes 287 Links to Really Ace Craft Projects.  Yes you did read that correctly, 287 links.

______________________________________

and lastly an Advent Calendar Project ... great idea.  I'm going with a different format but I hadn't decided what bible readings to use so this will be a handy reference.

1 comment:

Sian said...

287? Wow! That'll take me a while to check out then! Beautiful artwork..there's real talent there!