Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Five #11

We have an orange tree in our backyard and have not yet managed to get any ripe fruit.  A constant water supply has been a bit of a problem ... I'm hoping this one may be our first.

IMG_4547edit

______________________________________

Each year I try to do a layout to display over the Christmas period. I did this year's today.

Christmas-Layout

I used Donna Duncombe's Free Spirit Bundle and a free template from BZB Designs. The funny thing is I still have last years layout up.

_________________________________

Movember is well and truly happening around here and yes, Hubby can grow a Mo.

IMG_4542edit

Don't forget the Mo grow is not just for our own entertainment. Movember is run to raise funds for men's health issues including depression and prostrate cancer. If you would like to support the cause you can donate HERE.

__________________________________

This weekend I am taking part in a Blog Around the World starting at Helen's Creative Maven. My post will be going up at 8AM on Sunday morning ... I'll definately be scheduling it to automatic post.

__________________________________

and finally for your viewing pleasure Beauty in Everything ... inspiration overload.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

you need to put up your blog hop post ASAP .. it has started .. and you were linked.

Lizzie said...

The Christmas Layout is fab! I may have to do a version myself (in paper I think...)

Our friend is growing a Mo this month. It's coming on well and he's raising some money. I think most of his colleagues (army) are joining him and extorting varied amounts from their families!

I'll come back to look for your Blog Hop... time zones can be so tricky!

Karen said...

How weird my Husband was just telling me about going to a company in England where all the men were growing a mo.I had never heard about it before.

Diane H said...

I guess I am early...but love your blog.
I pop back later!!!