Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blog Around the World

Edited:  aplpologies to everyone, I scheduled this post and for some reason it didn't happen ... grrr.

Welcome to my leg of the blog around the world.  Here's a photo of our backyard taken on Friday when it was still stinking hot and I was hanging out for the predicted cool change ... I am happy to report that it did come through and we even got some rain.  If you look closely you can see the hose running from our laundry out to the fruit trees ... absolutely essential since we are on water restrictions in Melbourne at the moment.


IMG_4545edit

The next stop on this blog hop is Sheree at Just the 2 of Us in Sydney, Australia ... enjoy your travels.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you got the post sorted - I can't believe how hot is has got ... so quickly too, I'm in shock! Not sure what's worse though - it was only 15 degrees when I did the shopping this morning ... don't know how to keep up!

Diane H said...

Hot alright...42 here in Sydney...phew!!! Too hot to even walk out to the pool.

Heather said...

Love your tree view, I do so love trees :0)

scrappyjacky said...

Love the trees....and while I wish it was hotter here....don't think I'd want it that hot!!

Sian said...

Glad you got your post sorted out..because it's lovely to see a bit of sunshine! Thanks for letting me drop by today.

Photographing Mom said...

Thanks for sharing! The trees are beautiful and so is that sky!

helena said...

amazing how all the trees survive in the heat and lack of rain. thanks for being part of the blog party

Willow and Wattle said...

Its 42 in Sydney! wow! Is there a heat wave going on all over Australia right now or just in some places?

LeaVon Price said...

Love the view..

Angela2932 said...

I couldn't get mine to post automatically when I wanted it to either, so had to stalk it while I was cooking! I'm glad you were able to catch up with the train though! Water restrictions! I hope this isn't something that's endangering anyone, the heat you're having! TFS and being part of the tour!

JJ Sobey said...

I can't imagine what it's like to be on water restrictions. We're so lucky with that in our area.(Montreal).

Glad you finally got some rain. I hope for your sake that it doesn't get too humid!

humel said...

Hooray, here you are :-) Lovely to see your place, thanks for sharing x