Anyway in September we are heading off to the US for 4 weeks which obviously requires some forward planning. Which has resulted in quite a few hints lately from my Hubby to get my act together and work out what we are doing. Don't get me wrong, many of the essential and crucial details are in place:
- We have flights ... Hubby had half a million frequent flyer points so oked these as soon as they became available.
- I worked out a basic itenary and we have accomodation booked. All 5 of us spending 4 weeks in one hotel room ... fun.
- We have a show booked in vegas.
- We have a lovely family who are on furlough from their work with MAF in East Timor looking after the house and Harry.
- We booked a car
- And we've registered our details with the US government.
P.S. We're going to S.F., Yosemite, Death Valley, LV, Zion, Mounment Valley, Grand Canyon, San Diego ,Disneyland and LA, suggestions welcome.