Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Five

Five good things from this week.

First up my favourite photo ... this week has been a bit light on the photography ... but I do love sunbursts and playing with textures.

IMG_1212edittextured

Best scrapbooking challenge ... I know I'm shameless ... but go check it out anyway.

Tissues required: Why You Don't want to Be Loved

Had dinner last night at The Press Club ... yes George was there and so was Kevin Rudd (in a private room). Highlights: Saganaki Martini, nibble on fried saganaki while sipping the martini shot; panfried barramundi, eggplant, beetroot, feta rolled in herbs and pistachio bread; Greek doughnuts ... very morish.

The Boy brought home some artwork this week ... not his favourite activity ... but I was quite impressed with his effort.

2 comments:

TotallyD said...

I love that picture!! Thnx for stopping by

JanMary said...

Lovely art work and meal sounds delicious!