Saturday, May 23, 2009

PJ Party and Soccer

Big Girl had her PJ Party at church last night, she took a friend from school. I was wondering how things would go having to drag the other kids out and about after bedtime so I rang my parents in the morning and they agreed to watch the two youngest while I took Big Girl. Much easier ... I just stayed for the parents info evening running at the same time. The girls seemed to have a good time ... Big Girl was getting herself all excited before we even left the house.
IMG_0696edit
We've been taking The Boy and Little girl to soccer but they whinge and complain a fair bit and they usually don't take part in the fun game at the end of training. Today they got in there ... as you can see
IMG_0703edit
it's no fun at all ...

IMG_0708edit
Little Girl is having a terrible time ...

IMG_0730edit
we really don't want to play.

1 comment:

Amandac said...

hahaha they look like are having an awful time Melissa rofl! Your big girl looks nice and warm in the fluffy dressing gown - I have one like it and I love it to bits :)