Sunday, May 31, 2009

Majesty

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty


Majesty, by Delirious. The words just got me this morning.

Had a fairly quiet day. We've been tossing up what we'll do about the kids ski gear this year because we won't be able to do quite as much skiing as previous years but we took the kids gear from last year down to the shop today to get it checked ...
IMG_0756edit
... and it all still fits. Having small kids that don't grow really does come in handy. At least that's one cost we won't have to worry about if we decide to drive up for the day.

Other than that I planted a few more seeds in the vege patch and gave it a quick weed ... still needs a bit more work ... hopefully I'll get to it later this week.

No comments: