Thursday, April 9, 2009

What's in a Name


I just found this challenge and it was so original I thought I'd join in. I’m in! It’s the What’s in a Name Challenge. There are six books to be read.

1. A book with a profession in the title:
2. A book with a time of day in the title:
3. A book with a relative in the title
4. A book with a body part in the title
5. A book with a building in the title
6. A book with a medical condition in the title

My tentative choices:
1. The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova (I've already got this on reserve at the library)
2. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
3. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
4. The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
5. I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith
6. Blind to the Bones - Stephen Booth

I'll bold the books I've read as I finish them.

No comments: