Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Lighthouse by Just Passin' Thru

This month I got to have a play with Just Passin Thru's The Lighthouse. I love the beach and love blue and red so it was hard for me to go past this kit. Bows, ribbons, stitching, brads, charms, flourishes and frames, this kit has it all. All the papers are patterned, some subtly and some with bright, bold patterns. There are a couple of beautiful blended papers in this kit that I didn't get to use, but there is one with a lighthouse blended in and one with a pier, these would make beautiful atmospheric layouts.

HeatherB put my first layout in the Gallery Standouts Thread @ DST
Isn't my boy cute?

For the last layout I used the photos from our walk around the point on Good Friday. I plan to do another page with more photos to make a double page for our family album.

3 comments:

mgl Scraps said...

Lovely to see a page with journalling! Around the point is stunning!

Silke - Papierstudio said...

I love Lighthouse photos!! great layouts!

Jen said...

very nice layouts! tfs!