Monday, April 27, 2009

House Cross Country

Big girl had her interhouse cross country this morning. She brought the note home about it last week and promptly informed me that she was going to make the school team. I offered on Wednesday to take her down to the park to run the course but she felt she didn't need to. I wasn't sure how she'd go after her weekend at camp. They got back yesterday afternoon but she had an early night and woke up in good spirits. I helped out on the course. Here she is as she passed my station ... it was one of the early ones.

At the end of 2km ... coming up to the finish line ... is she going to be sick?

False alarm ... she made the finish line ... and the school team.

1 comment:

HulasWithHalo said...

Wooooooooooohooooooo you go girl!!congradulations on making the school team!!